Monday, March 07, 2005

A Day of Consequently No Consequence

April 1st = 1/4 ounce (no foolin')

I walked to work today (which isn't a terribly large feat, perhaps 2 miles) as it was a beautiful day. Rather uneventful. I broke a million points on Street Fighter 2 at the corner laundromat.

Perhaps the most significant thing to report is that I found a one-hitter on the pavement near work. It is a little scuffed, but no worse for the wear. I really wonder why people buy these pieces of shit. Here's a picture of it, next to Siggy.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Sleep sounds good my children, sleeping until April.

1 Comments:

At 6:22 PM, Anonymous 2 High Two Dye said...

I don't think we've ever met, but you have something of mine that I could really stand to get back. I know you think that Chinee Q. is some juvenille, middle school one-hit wonder, but it's the perfect apparatus for getting high on the Big Blue Bus; just sit at the back with the window open, spark it up, and let the concealing and relaxing diesel fumes waft in. All in an effort, of course, to end world hunger, poverty, debt to the third world and WAR!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home